Silverline Creative seeks a Project manager to join our growing team in our Naperville office.
To succeed in this position, candidates must have:
- Experience managing website design or similar technical projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative, strategic thinking
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, deadlines and priorities
- Flexibility to shift focus and priorities on short notice
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm about all things web
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness and a can-do attitude
The Project Manager’s duties will include:
- Helping to define, estimate and plan web-related projects
- Tracking project progress vs. time and cost estimates
- Regular meetings and daily communication with designers, developers and clients to keep projects on track and ensure all parties are informed about key developments and milestones
- Leading Quality Assurance testing and troubleshooting initiatives
- Keeping his/her eye on each project’s “big picture” without losing site of the details, and vice versa
- Fostering a cooperative, team-oriented work environment
If this describes you, please send an email including your resume, a link to your online portfolio and/or live work samples (along with notes about your role on each project) and your salary requirements to email@example.com.
This is a full-time position. ON-SITE ONLY, please. Only local candidates will be considered.