PHP Web Developer
Silverline Creative is accepting resumes for entry- to mid-level Web Developers with solid PHP/MySQL coding skills – and the front-end savvy to match.
To succeed in this position, you should be familiar with the creation and maintenance of these common open-source projects:
- Permission-based User Accounts & Administration Systems
- Content Management Systems (from scratch, or built off platforms like WordPress, Joomla)
- Ecommerce sites (from scratch, integrating 3rd-party carts, or built off platforms like Magento)
As a valued team member, you will be expected to:
- Have a strong understanding of usability, in addition to the technical excellence you bring
- Keep up with the latest and greatest in web technologies; Tackle the unfamiliar head-on
- Be a proactive contributor, helping to plan projects, manage your workload and communicate with the team to meet deadlines
If this describes you, please send an email including your resume, links to live work examples (along with notes about your role on each project) and your salary requirements to email@example.com.